The cost for my doula care is $800 and support families within a 45 mile radius of 80831.
My $800 fee includes:
– A free consultation within 20 miles of 80831. Any consultations outside of that range will be $10.
– One prenatal visit 4 weeks before your due date (if you feel you need to meet more than once it will be $50 for each additional meeting.)
– Your labor, delivery and 1-2 hours after delivery
– A text or call to check-in within 24 hours of your birth within normal business hours
– One postpartum visit
– Breastfeeding, emotional support, and 24/7 call support as needed up to 3 weeks postpartum
– I am on-call for 2 weeks before your due date and 2 weeks after
*A $400 holding fee is due along with your contract which I provide after the initial consultation and is non-refundable. Once I receive your holding fee and signed contract I will reserve your due date. The remaining $400 is due by your 36th week of pregnancy at your prenatal home visit and is required for me to attend your birth. A $25 late fee will be applied if not paid at that time. Payment plans can be arranged after the intitial $400 deposit.
• Know someone who is expecting? Refer them to me and you’ll receive $100 off your fee*.
*You and the client you are referring must both put down your non-refundable holding fees of $400 and have signed your contracts before your (referee) $100 discount will be applied to your fee.
• Repeat clients automatically receive a $100 discount after their $400 deposit and signed contract have been received.
** Discounts can be combined up to $150.